domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2008

THE ROBBERY


One Wednesday afternoon last winter in January, when I arrived from the school, I decided to invit my friend Leire to my home, because I´ll be alone at home and I didn´t like it.It was a very cold day and I was tired, because I woke up at 7 a.m. to go to the school.

My old house were separate to the others houses but I had neighbourds.

About five o´clock we were going up the stairs from my home.
When we arrive to the front of the door I saw that the door was open.It was very strange because my parents were working all the day.
I was scared, but I opened the door.

All was a mess, in the entrance the wardrobe´s doors were opened.I shouted and Leire said to me to calm.We got into my bedroom and there weren´t all my jewels, and all was a mess.

Quickly I had my mobile and I called my mother.She told the police and eventually the police arrived.They said to leire and me to go away to play.They stayed searching the proof of the robbery.

Leire and me went to the square to play but I was scared, because I had fear to the robbers.When my mother arrived I went with her to us home and Leire went to her home.

Later, the polices ended the work and they went.

That night was horrible, because I was frightened, but I superated this.