domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

The boy in the striped pyjamas

I choose the film “El niño con el pijama de rayas” to do the writing because is the last film I have seen.
This weeks I read the book in basque (Pijama raiadunaz jantzitako mutikoa), and last friday I did the exam. After read the book I wanted to see the film and I saw that on internet.I learn a lot with this film , because it narrate nazis life and jewish life.

In this film the protagonist is Bruno, and he is 9 years old.He doesn´t know the cruelty that his country is imposing to Europeans places.
He only know his father is a good worker and his family must go to Polonia to live.There aren´t any children to play and one day he meet one children, Shmuel, he live in the other side of the hedge.Bruno´s parents don´t permit him to go here but he goes secretly.One day, Bruno´s parents say him they have to go back to Berlin .One day before, he goes to the other side to the hedge because Shmuel´s father is disappeared and he must to search because he likes esploring.When he was into the other side of the hedge the soldiers take a group of people and bring to one building.They supouse it was one shower but it wasn´t.Bruno´s family didn´t know anymore about him.

I like it especially because in this film the second war mundial is narrate from children´s point of vieu .

1 comentario:

Lizardi dijo...

Good. Fluent and easy to read.