lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

...Me...


Hello!

My name is Nerea.
I am 14 years old , but 8th of october I´ll be 15.
I have black and long hair and my eyes are browns.
I think I am a nice, friendly and good person.I `m a hard-headed person.
I´m not tall , I measure 1.62 metres, but it doesn´t worry me.



I have one sister, her name is Saioa and she is 18 years old.
Sometimes we figth and row and she shout me a lot of.
My father`s name is Joxe and he is 38 years old. Sometimes he is good with me, but when he is in a bad mood we argue a lot of.My father is from Aia.
My mother`s name is Begoña and she is 37 years old.She is stricter than my father and she likes to put all into order.My mother is from Zizurkil but when she married with my father she went to live to Aia.

I don´t like make sport ,I am lazy, but sometimes I go to run with friends. Last year I played football but this year no, I was bad and I was bored.
I play the trikitixa and the tambourine, I have one class for week and sometimes I go to trikitixa´s competicions.
I like lot the clothes and go to shopping with my friends or with my mother.I don´t like go to shopping with my father, because he bore quickly and we must to make the shoppings quickly.

I like a lot meet with my friends, I pass very well with them.
I meet with my friends in the place, our place is in Orio and we pay the rent.


I study in Lizardi, I am in 4 dbh and we are 20 in class.I like my class, but in classes sometimes I bored with the explication of the teachers.

I want to live with my friends in a rented house when I´ll be 18.It´s my dream.
When I´ll be old I want to live in Orio, because in Orio are a lot of things to make and more friends.I like have 3 children.I want have a big house.I want have a lot of money and buy a lot of clothes and other things.







by:Nerea

1 comentario:

lizardi dijo...

Quite good. Need to check some mistakes but you writing is fluent on the whole and very personal.